Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Extremists and Nutcases!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Extremists and Nutcases!

    Okay, many of you know that I host a radio show on which I field calls, a lot of calls on varies trivia topics. I have encountered both right-wing extremists and left-wing extremists in the past, but none that actually worried me, until now.

    it's a female caller, apparently middle aged or a little older. Can at time seem pretty normal....but!

    Among the thing she has so far insisted to be true:
    The moon landing was fake.
    Bush was behind 9/11
    Hitler didn't actually order the deaths of anybody, we did it and blamed it on him.
    Hugo Ch?vez is far and away the greatest leader in the world today.
    Sherlock Holmes was actually Jack The Ripper. (Didn't faze her when I pointed out that he was a fictional character)
    Anne Frank never existed.
    All Jews are evil.
    The republican party is control by the Church of Satan, or something like that.

    I'm actually a little concerned.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Extremists and Nutcases!

    haha wow

    the jack the ripper-sherlock holmes is the best

    fictional characters murder prostitutes all the time, i guess

    at least she is an older woman, she wont be able to do much of anything crazy.
    we can hope! lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Extremists and Nutcases!

    I think there should be 1) an IQ test 2) visit with a psychologist in order for a person to vote here.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Extremists and Nutcases!

    She is easily the biggest nut we have had in the 2 years we have done the show. There was one other woman who acted really nice but said things that made you go hmmmm.

    Like "Oh, I love your show so much, I know where the station is. I'm going to make you a cake. What time do you leave? Don't worry I would never, ever think about poisoning anyone." !!!???
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •